|Class Type||Class Day||Term||Application Deadline||Program Period|
|MON/WED/FRI||Winter 1||10/16||11/9~11/30||3 Weeks|
|Winter 2||11/13||12/7~12/30||3 Weeks|
|SAT||Winter 1||10/16||11/7~11/28||4 Weeks|
|Winter 2||11/13||12/7~12/30||4 Weeks|
Online Short-term Program is a small group online class that you can learn Korean language by communicating with teachers at Korean Language Center in real time.
Beginner, Intermediatr and Advanced learner over the age of 16 who can read and write 한글 (Hangul)
|Class Type||Class Hour||Lesson Hours|
|Week Day Class||Morning Course||11:00 ~ 13:00||
2 hours per day, total 20 lesson hours
(10 times in total)
|Afternoon Course||18:00 ~ 20:00|
|Weekend Class||11:00 ~ 15:00||
4 hours per day, total 16 lesson hours
(4 times in total)
Real-time online lecture (*providing class recording video for absent students)
About 8 to 8 students per class (*Minimum number of people to open: 6 students)
In Online short-term intensive courses, students will be assigned to beginner , intermediate and advanced courses based on their Korean language proficiency through a placement test, and Korean language classes are conducted focusing on speaking vocabulary and grammar related to each subject.
Conduct a 1:1 speaking interview by video call (or telephone) after the application deadline
- Beginner Level: 「고려대 한국어 1권 Korea Korean Level 1」, 「고려대 한국어 2권 Korea Korean Level 2」
- Intermediate Level: 「고려대 한국어 3권 Korea Korean Level 3」, 「재미있는 한국어 4권 Fun Fun Korean Level 4」
- Advanced Level: 「재미있는 한국어 5권 Fun Fun Korean Level 5」, 「재미있는 한국어 6권 Fun Fun Korean Level 6」
|Level||Subject and Contents of Korean Class||Extra Activity|
Learning and expressing basic activities such as greetings, daily routine, holiday plan, health, leisure activities, favorite thing, family, travel and Understanding Korean basic expressions such as jobs, shopping, ordering food, asking directions, appreciation and consolation.
|Intermediate||Understanding Korean expressions for social topics such as school life, job and company, characteristics, dating, concert.||
|Advanced||Learning Korean expressions related to stories with learners' diverse interests in politics, economics, society and culture.||Presentation|
Certificate of Completion will be issued if attandance rate is higer than 70%
Beginner and intermediate learner over the age of 16 who can read and write 한글 (Hangul).
How to Apply
Submit the completed application form with other required documents to KLC via email.
(KU KLC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Completed Application (Download)
- A copy of passport
We may require additional documents for screening, and submitted documents will not be returned.
Fees: 400,000KRW (Admission Fee: 60,000 KRW / Tuition fee: 340,000 KRW)
- Admission fee is non-refundable.
- Pay extra expense for teaching materials (24,000~28,000KRW depending on the level)
* Comparative table of tuition fees following the currency (e.g.)
- Tuition fees for each currency may vary depending on the exchange rate based on the date of remittance.
Fee Reduction Policy
· Students are eligible for a fee reduction if they meet one of the following conditions.
· If a student is eligible for more than one discount, the higher discount will apply.
- 20 % reduction for students currently attending Korea University
- 20% reduction for foreign diplomats and government officials residing in Korea and their familiy
- 10% reduction for immediate family members who sign up for the same term
- 10% reduction for children of Korea University employees and alumni
- Both tuition and application fees can be paid by electronic transfer to KLC's bank account at KEB Hana bank under the name 'IFLS, Korea University'
- Please make sure to inform us if the payment sender's name is someone other than the student.
- Applicants are responsible for all remittance charges.
|Bank Name||KEB Hana Bank, Kodae Branch|
|Bank Address||145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Republic of Korea|
|Account Name||고려대학교 국제어학원 (IFLS,Korea University)|
- Application Fee (60,000 KRW) is not refundable.
- Before the date of orientation: Full refund
- Within 1/3 of class days from the date of orientation: 2/3 refund of tuition fee
- Within 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: 1/2 refund of tuition fee
- After 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: Non- refundable
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +82-2-3290-2971 (English) , 2972 (Chinese), 2973 (Japanese)