Overseas Koreans and foreigners with a high school diploma or equivalent
How to apply
Submit the completed application form along with other required documents to KLC by mail or in person
- Completed Application (Download)
- Copy of Passport
- Original graduation certificate or Expected graduation certificate or Enrollment certificate from the applicant's most recent academic background
- Two ID photos (3.5cm * 4.5cm, color)
We may require additional documents for screening, and submitted documents will not be returned.
|Spring 1||1,152,000 KRW||X||1,152,000 KRW|
|Spring 2||850,000 KRW||X||850,000 KRW|
|Summer 1||1,362,000 KRW||590,000 KRW||1,952,000 KRW|
|Summer 2||1,152,000 KRW||470,000 KRW||1,622,000 KRW|
|Summer 3||1,152,000 KRW||X||1,152,000 KRW|
|Winter||1,152,000 KRW||470,000 KRW||1,622,000 KRW|
- Admission Fee (60,000 KRW) is included in the tuition fee and it is non-refundable.
- Pay extra expense for teaching materials (KRW 39,000~46,000 depending on the level)
- Meal is not included in the dormitory fee but the dormitory dining room is available for student use.
- Tuition fees are adjusted annually in the spring semester. Even if there are pre-registered students, tuition fees will be settled after the year’s tuition is determined.
Fee Reduction Policy
- Students are eligible for a fee reduction if they meet one of the following conditions.
If a student is eligible for more than one discount, the higher discount will apply.
- 20% reduction for students currently attending Korea University
- 20% reduction for foreign diplomats and government officials residing in Korea and their family members dispatched to Korea by their country’s government
- 10% reduction for immediate family members who sign up for the same term
- 10% reduction for children of Korea University employees and alumni
- Both tuition and application fees can be paid by electronic transfer to KLC’s bank account at KEB Hana Bank under the name ‘IFLS, Korea University’.
- Please make sure to inform us if the payment sender’s name is someone other than the student.
- Applicants are responsible for all remittance charges.
|Bank Name||KEB Hana Bank, Kodae Branch|
|Bank Address||145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea|
|Account Name||고려대학교 국제어학원 (IFLS,Korea University)|
- Application Fee (60,000 KRW) is not refundable.
- Before the date of orientation: Full refund
- Within 1/3 of class days from the date of orientation: 2/3 refund of tuition fee
- Within 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: 1/2 refund of tuition fee
- After 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: Non- refundable