|Year||Term||Application Deadline||Orientation||Program Period|
|Summer 1||5/28||6/30||6/30~7/27||4 Weeks|
|Summer 2||7/9||8/2||8/2~8/20||3 Weeks|
The Short-term Intensive Program is for adult learners who want to learn Korean language and culture intensively during their vacation or holidays.
Overseas Koreans and foreigners with a high school diploma or equivalent
|1||9:00 ~ 9:50||Korean 1||Field Trip|
|2||10:00 ~ 10:50|
|3||11:10 ~ 12:00||Korean 2|
|4||12:10 ~ 13:00|
|5||14:10~15:00||Elective Class or Cultural Activity|
- Korean 1: Topic-related vocabulary and grammar through speaking
- Korean 2: Focuses on topic-related functions of Korean (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
Elective Class: selected by students(* Elective class may canceled if there are too few applicants.)
- Intensive Korean: Practical Korean, Vocabulary & Grammar, Media Korean
- Cultural Activity: Korean cooking, Traditional Crafts, Taekwondo, K-pop Dance and etc.
- Field Trip: Seoul City Tour, Korean Folk Village, Nami Island and etc.
The On-campus Anam Dormitory is available in Summer 1, Summer 2 and Winter term (Three-bed room)
|Dormitory||On-campus Anam Dormitory, Three-bed room|
|Application||Check the ‘Dormitory’ on the program application form|