Sat. / Sun.
Person who did not buy during the weekday
|Title||Public Mask Purchase Guide for International Students Staying in Korea|
<Public Mask Purchase Guide for International Students Staying in Korea>
1. Effective Date: April 20th, 2020
2. Eligibility: Alien Registration Card holder (※ Foreigners who were not insured by National Health Insurance can also purchase it)
3. How to Buy: Once a week, you can buy two masks per person (mask five-part system*)
* A five-part system is based on the year of birth. For example, on Monday, the mask can be purchased by a person with number 1 or 6 at the end of the year of birth.
e.g. If you are born in 2000, you can buy it on Friday.
4. Required documents: Alien Registration Card, Permanent Residence Card, or Residence Card
5. Place to Purchase: Pharmacy (all over the country), Nonghyup Hanaro Mart (Excluding Seoul and Gyeonggi Province), Post Office (Daegu, Cheongdo, and location in Eup, Myeon)