Type of Certificate
- Certificate of Enrollment: Show the Program period and Attendance rate of registered semesters
- Certificate of Completion: Show the Program period and Attendance rate of completed semesters
- Transcript: Show the Program period and Academic Result of registered semesters
Attendance rate doesn't appear in English Certificate of Enrollment and English Certificate of Completion.
How to Apply
- Enrolled students: Apply through the ASP website ( https://kuklc.korea.ac.kr/klc/login )
- Graduated students: Please email us to the following address ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
*Certificates cannot be issued on the day you applied for the certificate. Please apply for the certificate at least one day before in advance.
- Current Student: 1,000 KRW
- Alumni: 2,000 KRW
- Domestic Mail: 3,000 KRW
- Foreign Mail: 20,000 KRW
The issuance fee is payable in cash at the KLC office or via wire transfer to KLC account.
KEB 하나은행 고대지점
KEB Hana Bank, Kodae Branch
|145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Korea
IFLS, Korea University
The account number of certificate payment is different from the tuition payment account. Please be careful of it.
The certificate will be issued one day after the request and payment.