Teenagers aged between 14 to 18
- Submit the application package
- Screening & Notice of Acceptance
- Payment the program fee
- Confirmation of registration
How to apply
Submit the completed application form along with other required documents to KLC by mail or in person
- Completed Application (Download)
- Copy of Passport
- Original graduation certificate or Expected graduation certificate or Enrollment certificate from the applicant's most recent academic background
- Two ID photos (3.5cm * 4.5cm, color)
We may require additional documents for screening, and submitted documents will not be returned.
- Mandatory Fees: 3,600,000 KRW (Admission Fee 60,000KRW+ Tuition Fee 3,540,000KRW)
Optional Fees (Dormitory): 693,000 KRW
- Admission Fee (60,000 KRW) is not refundable.
- Cost of textbook, culture trips, field trips and cultural activities is included in the tuition fee.
Meal is not included in the dormitory fee but the dormitory dining room is available for student use.
- Tuition fees are adjusted annually in the spring semester. Even if there are pre-registered students, tuition fees will be settled after the year’s tuition is determined.
Fee Reduction Policy
- Students are eligible for a fee reduction if they meet one of the following conditions.
If a student is eligible for more than one discount, the higher discount will apply.
- 20% reduction for students currently attending Korea University
- 20% reduction for foreign diplomats and government officials residing in Korea and their family members dispatched to Korea by their country’s government
- 10% reduction for immediate family members who sign up for the same term
- 10% reduction for children of Korea University employees and alumni
- Both tuition and application fees can be paid by electronic transfer to KLC’s bank account at KEB Hana Bank under the name ‘IFLS, Korea University’.
- Please make sure to inform us if the payment sender’s name is someone other than the student.
- Applicants are responsible for all remittance charges.
|Bank Name||KEB Hana Bank, Kodae Branch|
|Bank Address||145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea|
|Account Name||고려대학교 국제어학원 (IFLS,Korea University)|
- Application Fee (60,000 KRW) is not refundable.
- Before the date of orientation: Full refund
- Within 1/3 of class days from the date of orientation: 2/3 refund of tuition fee
- Within 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: 1/2 refund of tuition fee
- After 1/2 of class days from the date of orientation: Non- refundable