Graduates of 2-years colleges or regular students who completed more than 2 years of 4-years universities, teaching(planning to teach) Korean language at home and abroad
- Submit the application package
- Notice of Accpetance & Tuition Payment
- Complete the registration
How to Apply
Submit the completed application form and required documents at the KLC office by postmail or in person
- Completed Application Form (Download at the KLC website)
- Certificate of graduation (expected) of the applicant’s most recent academic background
- Essay(Free Style): motivation of application and plans after course completion
- Certificate of Employment or Career Certificate (if applicable)
For Non-Koreans: Documents to prove Level 5 Korean language proficiency
(e.g. Level 5 TOPIK certificate, Level 5 or higher certificate from Korean educational institution, or degree in Korean education-related field)
- Application Fee: 20,000KRW
- General: 1,520,000 KRW (Admission Fee 60,000 KRW + Tuition Fee 1,460,000 KRW)
- Employees of Korea University: 760,000 KRW
- Alumini of Korea University: 1,374,000 KRW
Cost of textbook is included in the tuition fee.
The cancelation of enrollment is accepted only before the program starting date. In such cases, full tuition will be returned excluding the admission fee (submit an Application for Enrollment Cancelation form)
- Both tuition and application fees can be paid by electronic transfer to KLC’s bank account at KEB Hana Bank under the name ‘IFLS, Korea University’.
- Please make sure to inform us if the payment sender’s name is someone other than the student.
- Applicants are responsible for all remittance charges.
|Bank Name||KEB Hana Bank, Kodae Branch|
|Bank Address||145 Anam-ro, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, 02841, Korea|
|Account Name||고려대학교 국제어학원 (IFLS,Korea University)|