|Announcement of Acceptance
|Announcement of Acceptance
The Korean Language Teacher Training Program aims to cultivate skilled Korean language teachers with a professional and systematic understanding of Korean language, culture, and society.
- Boasts superb instructors: Korean education professionals who have graduated from Korea University
- Offers training focused on actual learning materials, teaching practices, and teaching methods
- Strengthens students’ on-site teaching ability through small group activities
- Provides special preparation for the Korean Language Teaching Proficiency Test to help students earn a third-level Korean Language Teacher’s license
|Introduction to Korean, Korean Language, Korean Phonology, Korean Grammar, Pragmatics Korean, and Korean Literary Norms
|General and Applied Linguistics
|Contrastive Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, and Foreign Language Acquisition Theory
|Korean Language Education as a Foreign Language
|Introduction to Korean Language Education, Korean Teaching Methodology, Korean Language Evaluation Theory, Korean Language Teaching Materials, Korean Speaking Education, Korean Listening Education, Korean Writing Education, Korean Reading Education, Korean Vocabulary Education, Korean Grammar Education, Korean Pronunciation Education, Korean Education Curriculum, Korean Cultural Education, and Korean Language Policy
|Korean Culture, Understanding of Korean Literature, Understanding of Korean Society
|Korean Education Practice
|Class Observation, and Mock Teaching
An average attendance rate of over 80% and an average grade of over 70 are required for program completion.
Please note that students with a poor attendance rate will be disadvantaged in the Korean Language Teaching Proficiency Test. If you were absent due to a legitimate reason, please submit supporting documents
|Syllabus & Mock Teaching
|Teaching Method Presentation & Discussion
- Candidates who complete the Korean Language Teacher Training Program will obtain a certificate presented by the president of Korea University, and become eligible for the third-level Korean Language Teacher Proficiency Test.
- Candidates who complete the Korean Language Teacher Training Program with excellent grades will earn extra points for their application for the KLC instructor position.
Certificate of Completion
Candidates who complete the Korean Language Teacher Training Program will obtain a certificate presented by the President of Korea University.
Candidates who complete the Korean Language Teacher Training Program can take special courses for the Korean Language Teacher Proficiency Test.
Applying for an Instructor Position
Candidates who complete the Korean Language Teacher Training Program with excellent grades will earn extra points for their application for a KLC instructor position. In addition, they will have an opportunity to work as an interim instructor for special programs at the KLC.