※ Students will be responsible for all transaction costs related to depositing the tuition fee and should remit the exact amount in KRW.
※ In case of closure due to insufficient minimum number of students, the entire tuition including admission fees will be refunded.
|Class Type||Term||Application Period||Link|
|Weekend Course||4th||25 May 2022 ~ 8 Jun 2022|
※ There will be no weekday courses from 2022 onward.
|New student||KRW 400,000||
Admission fee (KRW 60,000) included
For those who have attended the KLC program, within one year
- 1:1 interviews will be conducted through Zoom (approximately 10 minutes).
- Students are assigned to classes that suit their Korean language skills.
Cancellation and Refund
- Course registration may be canceled only if it is recognized by the director of IFLS.
- In case of cancellation of registration, an application for cancellation and related evidential documents must be submitted.
- In case of cancellation, tuition fees are refunded in accordance with the refund regulations.
|Classification||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee|
|Before the class started||Full refund||No refund|
|After the class started||1/3 of the way into the course||2/3 refund of tuition||
|1/2 of the way into the course||1/2 refund of tuition||
|after 1/2 of the course||No refund||No refund|
Self Introduction Form Download
※ Please refer to the FAQ page <Click here> in the first instance and get in touch if your question is not answered there.
Tel: +82-2-3290-2971(ENG), 2972(CHN), 2973(JPN)