※ Students will be responsible for all transaction costs related to depositing the tuition fee and should remit the exact amount in KRW.
※ In case of closure due to insufficient minimum number of students, the entire tuition including admission fees will be refunded.
|29 Jan 2024 ~ 08 Feb 2024
※ For the [Visa Status] Admission Letter, select 'NO' and write N/A for the reason
Admission fee (KRW 60,000) included
For those who have attended the KLC program, within one year
- 1:1 interviews will be conducted through Zoom (approximately 10 minutes).
- Students are assigned to classes that suit their Korean language skills.
Cancellation and Refund
- Course registration may be canceled only if it is recognized by the director of IFLS.
- In case of cancellation of registration, an application for cancellation and related evidential documents must be submitted.
- In case of cancellation, tuition fees are refunded in accordance with the refund regulations.
|Before the class started
|After the class started
|1/3 of the way into the course
|2/3 refund of tuition
|1/2 of the way into the course
|1/2 refund of tuition
|after 1/2 of the course
※ Please refer to the FAQ page <Click here> in the first instance and get in touch if your question is not answered there.