In order to help students improve Korean language skills and adjust to their lives in Korea, Korean Language Center offers Doumi (Buddy) Program. The KLC students will have undergraduate students as their buddies.
Please follow the instructions below to apply for the program.
1. Application Period: Dec. 16th 13:30 P.M. – Dec. 19th
2. How to Apply: Go to https://forms.gle/QqdNTaEXZKiMdLWm8 and complete the form.
*The reply may be submitted only once. The reply may be modified. If you send additional reply, previous replies will be deleted.
3. Things to Note
1) Please enter your KLC student ID number correctly.(Refer to the student ID card or the Placement Result Sheet)
2) Please make sure to enter your valid contact number and email address.
4. Arrangement Rules:
1) It is first-come-first-served basis depending on the number of Korean applicants. (If Doumi applicants are less than the foreign students, then there will be no Doumi assignation).
2) New students will be prioritized.
3) 2~3 foreign students per 1 Doumi(Buddy)
1) Dec. 20th, 2019 – Feb. 20th, 2020 : Doumi activity period(Doumi student will either go to your classroom or call you.)
2) Dec. 26th, 2019 : Doumi get-together (Room B106 @Korea Education Building, 6 PM)
3) Feb. 13th, 2019 : Report deadline for Foreign student
6. Inquiries regarding Doumi Program
Phone: 02-3290-1459 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org